Polish language courses for foreigners in Warsaw
About this course
If you want to meet other foreigners and learn Polish in a small group and in a friendly atmosphere, sign up to a Polish courses at our school. The courses are held in the centre of Warsaw at ELE USAL Varsovia headquarters (Nowy Świat street 57/59).
What we offer:
- courses on all levels (A0-B2),
- small groups from 4 to 10 people,
- classes with a qualified Polish teacher
- classes once or twice a week, (afternoon and evening classes,
- a certificate of completion at the end of the course, certificate of attendance of Polish course,
- documents necessary to obtain visas,
- the possibility of creating special (accelerated) groups for Slavic people
- a friendly atmosphere and international groups.
The price of the course depends on the number of hours in the course. Basic price:
- 40 lessons – 1000 PLN
- 28 lessons – 750 PLN
Because in ELE USAL Varsovia we do our best to prepare for our clients the best offer, we give our students the discounts. You may check this discount here.
Join our Polish courses and learn Polish in Warsaw with us!
Our course begins with the first step for generating great user experiences: understanding what people do, think, say, and feel. In this module, you’ll learn how to keep an open mind while learning.