Introductory course to the teaching of Spanish as a foreign language
About this course
The Teachers training Course offered by ELE USAL, Spanish Language Schools of the University of Salamanca is aimed to provide the teacher with all necessary tools to teach a class correctly, in a coherent way with the principles established by the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages: learning, teaching and evaluation, and also with the content and parameters detailed in the Curriculum plan developed by The Cervantes Institute.
By means of a collaborative and cooperative learning, the student will be able to get immersed in a real classroom situation through the tasks and debates proposed throughout the course. The course consists of an excellent theoretical module combined with a practical module directed by a tutor, at any of the Spanish Language Schools of the University of Salamanca.
- Main methodological approaches in the teaching of foreign languages. The Common European Framework of Reference for Languages and the Curriculum Plan of the Cervantes Institute.
- The teaching of grammatical competence in the ELE classroom.
- The teaching of lexico-semantic competence in the ELE classroom.
- Evaluation in the ELE classroom. Language certification exams: DELE, SIELE and USAL esPro.
- The teaching of phonetic-phonological competence in the ELE classroom.
- Educational and pedagogical guidelines for teaching ELE. The didactic unit.
- The teaching of sociocultural competence in the ELE classroom.
- Communicative skills in the ELE classroom.
- Digital teaching competence in the ELE classroom.
- Teaching Spanish to Chinese students. Main characteristics of the Chinese target audience.
For more information about schedules and prices, contact us by phone.
Our course begins with the first step for generating great user experiences: understanding what people do, think, say, and feel. In this module, you’ll learn how to keep an open mind while learning.